- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Subjects Decision Tree
Answer the questions on this form to ascertain whether the Human Subjects Study Record form is needed for your proposal and if so, how much of the form must be completed.
Follow NIH instructions and review SPA's tips. If your research involves human subjects and has more than one study, respond to this decision tree thinking about one study at a time since the instructions may differ.
NOTE: The copy of the form that you receive upon submitting this form will only provide the answers to the questions, and not the instructions. To print the instructions:
- Right-click within the frame of the form.
- Select This Frame
- Select Print Frame