- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
As part of the Center for Information Technology Services (CITS), the IT Help Desk provides support to faculty, students, staff, affiliates, and all community system members for all Enterprise (campuswide) applications.
Weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday to Friday
The IT Help Desk is available to assist users via phone, email, fax, or walk-in visit.
Weekends, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday
The IT Help Desk is available to assist users via voice mail and email.
Monday to Friday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., CITS will be staffing a limited second shift support for critical systems. Users can report critical problems by leaving a voice mail message at 410-706-HELP or sending an email. Support staff will check the voice mail messages and notify appropriate staff members. They also will follow up with the caller to confirm that the message was received and recorded.
Holidays and Office Closing:
|Jan. 21, 2019||MLK Day||Closed All Day|
|May 27, 2019||Memorial Day||Closed All Day|
|July 4, 2019||Independence Day||Closed All Day|
|Sept. 2, 2019||Labor Day||Closed All Day|
|Nov. 28, 2019||Thanksgiving Day||Closed All Day|
|Dec. 25, 2019||Christmas Day||Closed All Day|
Not sure who to call?
Other IT Contacts
- Department of Medicine/Epidemiology Help Desk
- Department of Surgery Help Desk
- Emergency Medicine
- FPI Help Desk
- Graduate School Help Desk
- Pediatrics Help Desk
- Psychiatry Help Desk
- School of Dentistry Help Desk
- School of Law Help Desk
- School of Medicine Help Desk
- School of Nursing Customer Service Desk *EMERGENCY ONLY*
- School of Nursing Help Desk
- School of Pharmacy Help Desk
- School of Social Work Help Desk
- UMMS (Hospital) Help Desk