- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Would you like to help us understand chronic pain?
Several research studies are being conducted at CACPR.
Participate in a study
Are you pursuing or interested in a career in pain research?
We are now soliciting membership. Learn about the benefits