- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Proposal Writing Resources
Tips for Writing Your Proposal
Use these tips and tutorials to help you organize and write your grant proposal.
From the National Institutes of Health:
- Planning Your Application
- Writing Your Application
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases proposal writing resources
- Rigor and Transparency requirements
From the National Science Foundation: NSF Guide for Proposal Writing
10 Common Grant-Writing Mistakes, The Chronicle of Higher Education (1/4/2018)
From the U.S. General Services Administration, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance: Developing and Writing Grant Proposals
From the NIH: Are You On the Fence About Whether to Resubmit?
NIH Continuous Submission eligibility and instructions
Information about sponsor review of your application
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.