- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- OFFICE CLOSURE: The Office of the Registrar will be closed at 2 p.m. on May 15, 2019 in preparation for and to celebrate UMB Commencement at the Royal Farms Arena. We will reopen for business on Friday, May 17, 2019 at 8 a.m.
- RESIDENCY PETITIONS: Petitions for the Summer 2019 term will be accepted Apr. 15, 2019, through the close of business (4:30 p.m.) on May 28, 2019.
- The deadline to file a graduation application for Summer 2019 is Jun. 10, 2019. The graduation application can be found by logging into SURFS and going to the Student Records section.