- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Negotiates Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) with commercial partners to enable review of confidential information exchanged between UMB and potential sponsors for the purpose of evaluating sponsored-research opportunities.
- Negotiates Research Agreements and Research Service Agreements with commercial partners.
- Negotiates Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) with companies and processes material transfer agreements between UMB and other nonprofit organizations.
- Does NOT negotiate Research Contracts funded by government, foundation, and other nonprofit organizations; this function is handled by ORD’s Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA).
Contact Corporate Contracts: Amshu Siddalingaswamy
Submit an MTA request, Corporate-Sponsored Research Contract, or Corporate-Sponsored Research Services Contract for review
(Click on UMBiz on the enterprise menu and use the same username and password you use for myUMB)