- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Negotiates Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) with commercial partners to enable review of confidential information exchanged between UMB and potential sponsors for the purpose of evaluating sponsored-research opportunities.
- Negotiates Research Agreements and Research Service Agreements with commercial partners.
- Negotiates Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) with companies and processes material transfer agreements between UMB and other nonprofit organizations.
- Does NOT negotiate Research Contracts funded by government, foundation, and other nonprofit organizations; this function is handled by ORD’s Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA).
Contact Corporate Contracts: Amshu Siddalingaswamy
Submit an MTA request, Corporate-Sponsored Research Contract, or Corporate-Sponsored Research Services Contract for review
(Click on UMBiz on the enterprise menu and use the same username and password you use for myUMB)
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.