- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Kuali Research is UMB's enterprise system for electronic research administration. Look here for user tips, tools, and training.
Whether you are a current Kuali Research user looking for pointers or resources, or a new user seeking Kuali Research access and training, this is your place of reference.
- Kuali Research log-in
- User Access and Requests: Request User roles; request to add Sponsors, Subrecipients, non-UMB persons
- User Resources and Help
- RAVEN Reports: Kuali Research data via the RAVEN reporting tool
If you have a proposal question that is not directly related to Kuali Research, such as interpreting sponsor guidelines or preparing a proposal budget, please contact your department administrator or your SPA Team.