- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Award administration involves a broad set of activities regarding the management of sponsored funds, compliance with federal regulations, and adherence to University policies and procedures.
Principal investigators and their administrators work closely with Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) on nonfinancial activities related to an award and with Sponsored Projects Administration and Compliance (SPAC) on financial activities. SPA/SPAC update meetings are held quarterly.