- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
One Card Uses
The One Card has many uses on campus.
The One Card is the official ID card for the University.
For security purposes, building/location access is controlled by the UMB Campus Police Department. The One Card office is not permitted to grant building/location access.
To use your One Card for access into your campus building/location, the UMB Campus Police Department must receive authorization from your school or department authorized approver per the Card Access Request System. Once Campus Police receive the proper authorization from your school or department, they will electronically grant access privileges on your One Card for you to gain access into your building/location.
You can use your One Card to enter a gated parking garage in the same way you used your previous parking access card. All that is required is enrollment into the Parking Payroll Deduction Program and an assigned parking permit in a gated parking garage.
- Visit your department representative to obtain you parking permit application.
- Upon approval, visit the One Card office to get your One Card.
- For immediate building/door access, stop by Public Safety.
- Visit Parking and Transportation Services to complete your application and payroll deduction form and pick up a parking hangtag.
- Parking will program your One Card for garage access and place your parking permit number on the back of your One Card.
The Parking Office will provide additional information on your garage assignment, hours of operation, payroll deduction, and fees. Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for any technical problems with the parking access or egress from the garage.
The One Card can be used to check out books at the libraries below: