- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Gift vs. Sponsored Project
- Are given with no strings attached.
- Any report provided to the donor is a courtesy and not a condition of the receipt of funds.
- Provide unrestricted or donor-designated support for general programs (such as the Cancer Center) or projects (such as buildings).
- Come with strings attached.
- Restrictions on how funds may be expended.
- Report requirements.
- Project work to be delivered (services, data, training, etc.).
- Support specific projects, programs, or services (research, training, clinical).