- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Upload subaward budget - instructions.
Non-S2S Proposals: For proposals that are not being submitted system-to-system (S2S), provide any one of the budget forms to your subrecipient for completion. AFTER all UMB costs for all years have been generated (autocalculated), upload the subaward budget form to the Subaward section of the proposal.
S2S Proposals: Guidance for selecting the correct Subaward Budget Form (with example). Briefly, for S2S proposals, choose the Subrecipient Budget form that corresponds to the funding opportunity. The Proposal S2S tab, Forms sub-panel identifies the name of the required form. Contact your SPA Team for assistance.
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS THESE FILES, please contact Janet or Danielle. Firewalls are preventing some users from downloading the files.
- Subaward Budget Form 1-4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 10_10_1_4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 10_30_1_4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 30_1_4 V1.4
Upload to the S2S Opportunity Search section, User Attached Forms tab
- PHS Assignment Request Form — open with Adobe Reader only
Grants.gov reference on compatible versions of Adobe Reader. Note that Adobe Reader version 9.x will no longer be compatible as of May 1, 2019. Any computers maintained by UMB campus IT should have a recent version of Acrobat in compliance with CITS security policies. If you have Adobe Reader on your own computer, check the version and update if need be.
Attachment file name restrictions
- Before SPA approval, all attachments must be marked as Final.
- Attachment file names must be less than 50 characters including any punctuation
- Attachment file names and descriptions must not contain any spaces or special characters. Example: UnivOfMaryland2018.pdf NOTE: NIH instructions allow for spaces and some special characters but other agency systems do not. Please consistently follow UMB's instructions regardless of sponsor: do NOT use file names that include spaces or special characters.
- Every Attachment, including biosketches, subaward budget forms, the subaward budget justification attachment, and human subject form attachments, must have a different (unique) file name.
Include (S2S proposals): Before you submit into the approval routing, check the boxes to "include" your attachments in the S2S Opportunity Search section, Forms tab. This action cannot be taken while the proposal is pending approval.
Print (S2S proposals): Many errors can be discovered and resolved by printing each Grants.gov form from the Forms tab (S2S Opportunity Search). Error messages will let you know if an attachment is missing or invalid. Tip: Print each form separately for easier error troubleshooting.