- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Register online at imleagues.com. All registrations are due at 5 p.m. on entry deadline date. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration is encouraged.
Teams are not accepted into the league until ...
- The team has registered on imleagues.com
- The team has met the minimum player requirements
- The team fee has been paid
- The captain has passed the captain's quiz
Event structure is subject to change; all events are open unless otherwise stated*. Questions? Comments? Contact IMsports@umaryland.edu or (410) 706-5857.
Each year, the intramural sports staff reviews the intramural programs and feedback from participants to make improvements.
*Spectators are permitted during Intramural Sports events only and must be 18 years or older. Spectators must sign a waiver at the check-in desk and are granted access during event times only.