UMB Housing offers two unique housing communities.
518 W. Fayette St. | Baltimore, MD 21201
Whether your style is sleek urban chic or quirky charm, Fayette Square has an apartment for you! Enjoy quintessential city living in Fayette Square’s Tower Building. Constructed in 2004, the Tower offers studio, efficiency, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom units and a fitness and business center. Tower residents enjoy on-site access to study lounges, laundry facilities, and breathtaking views visible from the 15th-floor Skyline Lounge.
If timeless architectural charm inspires you, explore Fayette Square’s carefully restored Historic Residences. Renovated in 2004, the stately four-story building offers two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments, plus two seven-bedroom townhouses. Residents can take advantage of state-of-the-art amenities in classic style.
Fayette Square is a gated community with a 24-hour courtesy desk and an attached parking garage. All residents receive free utilities (electricity, water, sewer, garbage), basic cable, and WiFi. All units are fully furnished. UMB housing is reserved for students, faculty, and staff of UMB, UMMC, or other local colleges and universities.
West Lexington Street | Baltimore, MD 21201
History buffs and armchair architects, welcome home! Pascault Row represents Baltimore’s last remaining example of the early 19th-century townhouse, a fact that landed the eight-building block on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. The carefully restored walk-up style residences offer studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments filled with classic charm. Step into Baltimore history at Pascault Row.
All residents enjoy free utilities (electricity, water, sewer, garbage) and high-speed Internet access. All units are fully furnished. UMB housing is reserved for students, faculty, and staff of UMB and UMMC. Short term housing is not available in Pascault Row.
Important Information and Documents
- License Cancellation Request Form Anyone wishing to cancel their signed license before their license end date must complete this form and return it to the UMB Housing Office along with any supporting documentation. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified via email with an answer to your request.
- Animal and Breed Specific Housing License Agreement Addendum - Anyone wishing to have their pet live with them in Fayette Square must complete this form and have their assigned apartment roommates agree to the presence of an animal in the unit. No pets should be brought into housing until you have received approval from the UMB Housing Office. Only approved pets are allowed on the property, visiting pets are not allowed on the property at any time.
- UMB Apartment Handbook - Policies and Procedures for UMB Housing residents
- Fayette Square Financial Aid and Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Fayette Square Housing License
- Sample Pascault Row Housing License
- Financial Aid Deferment Addendum Form - Anyone wishing to use Financial Aid to pay for their housing at Fayette Square must complete this form.
- How to Print your SURF Report - all Fayette Square residents who are using Financial Aid to pay for their housing must submit a copy of their SURF form to the UMB Housing Office before move-in.
- Spouse and Partner Addendum to License - any UMB Housing resident who wishes to have their spouse or partner live with them must complete the attached form and provide the requested documentation. Please note that additional costs are associated with a spouse/partner residing with a UMB Housing resident.
- Fayette Square Only - Fayette Square Weekend Guest Parking Addendum to License - residents of Fayette Square who receive approval for weekend guest parking must complete this form.
- Fayette Square Only - Fayette Square Xfinity Channel Lineup
- Skyline Lounge Reservations Request Form (Current residents only) - Complete this online form for all Skyline Lounge reservation requests.