- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Proposals with subrecipients
Required documents from each proposed subrecipient:
- Statement of Work (SOW), including a clear description of the work to be performed, proposed timelines, and deliverables. Statement of Work template
- Commitment form: Is the proposed subrecipient on this list of FDP Clearinghouse Pilot participating institutions?
- If yes, the FDP Pilot Subrecipient Commitment Form must be completed and signed by the subrecipient's authorized official.
- If no, the must be completed and signed by the subrecipient’s authorized official.
- Biosketches and other documents, as required by the sponsor.
- Budget and Budget Justification, including the subrecipient’s direct and facilities and administrative (F&A) costs, calculated using the subrecipient’s approved F&A and fringe benefit rates.
- For S2S proposals, choose the Subrecipient Budget form that corresponds to the funding opportunity. The Forms tab of the S2S Opportunity Search section identifies the name of the required form. When the subaward budget is uploaded (Budget module, Subawards section), the Form Name column is autopopulated. The form name on the Forms tab of the S2S Opportunity section (e.g. RR_SubawardBudget10_30_1_3) and the Form Name in the budget module (e.g. RR_Budget10_1_3) should be similar. Contact your SPA Team for assistance.
- Subaward Budget Forms (select and download)
- Upload subaward budget form (instructions for Kuali Research)
Kuali Research Address Request — Subrecipients are entered in the Organizations/Locations section of the proposal, Other Organizations tab. Submit an Address Request if the subrecipient does not appear in the Kuali Research Organization Look-up.
DUNS number requirement for subrecipients — A DUNS number is required for all subrecipients under federal funding. The DUNS number must be provided on the subrecipient's budget form when a detailed budget is required. If the organization does not yet have a DUNS number, please direct that organization to: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform