- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Lost One Card
What to do if you lose your One Card and you have funds on your account
- Go to Manage my Account, log in, and deactivate your account. If you find your card, you also have the ability to reactivate your account. The link is at the bottom of the page under Card Services.
- If you don’t have immediate access to a computer and our office is open (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday), call the One Card office at 410-706-6943 immediately and report your card as lost or stolen so we can deactivate access to your funds.
- Replacement cards cost $15.
- Please note: All newly issued cards must have Parking (Parking Services) and Door Access (Campus Police) reactivated on them by those departments.
If someone uses your One Card for purchase transactions and you report the card lost or stolen by phone (410-706-6943), leave a message, or by email at email@example.com, and you will not be responsible for any purchases that occur after official notification has been received. We strongly urge due diligence in reporting a lost/stolen card as soon as possible. Please call immediately after losing the card so unauthorized transactions are credited back to your account.