- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Cost of Attendance
The Cost of Attendance is standard for students based on where they indicate that they will live on the FAFSA.
We use three standard costs, off campus (which includes University Suites at Fayette Square), on campus (Pascault Row), and with parents.
Components included in the Cost of Attendance are:
- Mandatory fees
- Books and supplies
- Computer fees
- Hospitalization insurance (for information about waiving insurance coverage, visit Student Health)
- Malpractice insurance
- Room and board
- Transportation allowance
- Fees associated with the Federal Direct Stafford loan and the Federal Direct Grad PLUS loan
Students can view their Cost of Attendance on SURFS.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.