- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Delaware-District of Columbia Maryland ASFAA
The DE-DC-MD Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators has established a scholarship fund that will award a minimum of three $1,000 scholarships annually (in the spring). Visit DE-DC-MDASFAA online for applications and deadline information.
- Florida Dental Association
FDA offers student loans to eligible sophomore, junior and senior dental students. Student loan applications are available online at www.floridadental.org/pro/dentist/student.html. Contact: Cathy Wolf, 800-877-9922 ext.164, email@example.com. Deadline: March 31
- American Dental Association Foundation
The American Dental Association Foundation offers scholarships to dental students. Contact: ADA Foundation, 312-440-2763, firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: October 16
- Monroe County Dental Society
The Monroe County Dental Society of New York offers financial grants to eligible second, third and fourth year students. Information is available at www.7dds.org. Contact: Dr. Terry Giangreco, 585-385-9550, email@example.com
- National Association of Filipino Dentists in America
NAFDA awards a $1000 grant annually to an eligible second, third or fourth year student. Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office. Contact: Dr. Manuel Cunanan, 401-737-7715. Deadline: May 15
- The Horace Wells Club Trust
The Horace Wells Club Trust Fund awards scholarships to dental students from the state of Connecticut. Deadline: November 15
- Markoff Hearn Scholarship
UMB Dental School has scholarship funds available for students who are graduates of the Baltimore City School System. Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office. Contact: Judith Weishampel, 410-706-2413, firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Assocation of Women Dentists
The Gillette Hayden Memorial Fund of AAWD offers educational loans to junior, senior and graduate degree students. Details available online in the Member Benefits section.
- Millitary Educational Assistance
The military offers several programs to support your education goals including tuition assistance, the GI Bill, and other education programs. Further information may be found online at www.http://www.military.com/education/content/money-for-school/military-spouse-and-family-educational-assistance-programs.html.
- National Health Services Corp Scholarship Program
The National Health Services Corp Scholarship Program is a competitive, federal program that awards scholarships to students pursuing primary care health professions training in return for a service commitment. The scholarship consists of payment for tuition, fees and other reasonable education costs and a monthly stipend. Information can be found at: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/scholarship/ or by phoning 1-800-638-0824.
- Disclaimer: The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to reduce, or cancel awards based on funding levels, change in enrollment, reduction in costs, etc.