- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Prospective Students
How to apply for financial aid, the average total amount of debt upon graduation, budgets, award eligibility, a typical award package, how awards are processed, and enrollment requirements.
- Returning Students
How to apply for financial aid, how you will be notified of your awards, how to accept your awards, how to apply for additional aid, how funds are disbursed, when you can expect a refund, and what happens if you withdraw.
- Disclaimer: The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to reduce or cancel awards based on funding levels, change in enrollment, reduction in costs, etc.