- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Federal regulations indicate that any student who has received a federal loan while in attendance at UMB must complete exit counseling.
You must attend the scheduled exit interview for your school/program. The exit interview lasts for approximately one hour. Please complete and bring the following document(s) to your exit counseling session:
- Student Loan Exit Interview Updated Borrower Information Sheet. Bring two completed copies to one of the scheduled exit counseling sessions for your school/academic program. Please do note:
- Parental information is required of ALL students, regardless of age or dependency status. Should your parents be deceased, you must indicate this in the parental section of the form.
- Two additional references are required. These references must have different addresses than yourself, your parents and each other.
- If you have borrowed from the Federal Direct Loan program as a UMB student, you also must complete the Federal Direct Loan Exit Interview by clicking here. Please print and bring a copy of your confirmation page to one of the exit counseling sessions scheduled for your school/academic program.
If you have questions regarding this requirement, please contact us at 410-706-7347 or email your financial aid counselor.
|2018 Exit Counseling Schedule|
|Medicine||Tuesday, April 3||Noon||TBA|
|Wednesday, April 4||Noon||TBA|
|Dentistry||Monday, April 9||Noon||Dental School - G205|
|Dental Hygiene||Wednesday, April 11||Noon||DHYG Room - G307|
|Social Work||Monday, April 10||Noon||School of Social Work Auditorium|
|Monday, April 10||5 p.m.||School of Social Work Auditorium|
|Law||Wednesday, April 4||Noon||Carey School of Law - Room 107|
|Wednesday, April 4||5 p.m.||Carey School of Law - Room 107|
|Thursday, April 5||Noon||Carey School of Law - Room 460|
|Thursday, April 5||5 p.m.||Carey School of Law - Room 460|
|Med Tech||Tuesday, April 3||Noon||AHPB - Room 319|
|Nursing||Monday, April 2||Noon||School of Nursing - Room 730|
|Tuesday, April 10||5 p.m.||School of Nursing - Room 150|
|Physical Therapy||Tuesday, April 10||5 p.m.||AHB - Room 219|
|Thursday, April 12||Noon||AHB Room 219|
|Pharm D||Thursday, April 26||5 p.m.||School of Pharmacy|