- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Federal regulations indicate that any student who has received a federal loan while in attendance at UMB must complete exit counseling.
If you have borrowed from the Federal Direct Loan program as a UMB student, you must complete the Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling by clicking here.
If you have questions regarding this requirement, please contact us at 410-706-7347 or email your financial aid counselor.