- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Health Professions Loans
The Health Professions Student Loan program provides low-interest loans to full-time, financially needy students to pursue a degree in dentistry or pharmacy.
Funding for this program is administered by the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions.
Funds from the Health Professions Student Loan are funded by Title VII of the Higher Education Act and are not considered private loans.