- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Eligibility is restricted to:
- A citizen, national, or a lawful permanent resident of the United States or the District of Columbia, the commonwealths of Puerto Rico or the Marianas Islands, Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, Republic of Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Federated State of Micronesia.
- A student who filed a valid FAFSA submitted by March 1 with parental income and asset information, as well as parental signature on initial transaction.
- Students who meet the income eligibility criteria as determined by HRSA, BHP.