- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Students in the Graduate School will be evaluated on an individual basis to determine if they are eligible to receive federal financial aid. Financial Aid will be determined using the following federal criteria:
- Tuition Remission - Financial Aid will estimate the amount of tuition remission based on the student’s billable credits. This amount will be listed as a resource and treated as estimated financial aid.
- Stipend - Financial Aid will estimate the stipend based on the average students receive. This current number is $ 25,000.
- Other outside aid - Financial Aid will include any reported outside aid as estimated assistance.
The components of the cost of attendance will include: billable tuition and fees, book, supplies, transportation, personal, misc, health insurance and room and board. Books and supplies will be based on information received from the campus book store. Transportation, personal, misc, health insurance and room and board will be based on the standard figures used by all schools and programs affiliated with the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Amount of Aid Eligibility ▾
The final number will be the amount of aid eligibility.
Financial Aid awards for students will be a manual process so that all necessary components will be reviewed prior to an award offer being made.
Financial aid has the right to reduce an award if it is discovered that incorrect information was used to determine a student’s eligibility or if an over award occurs.