- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Nursing Loan is a subsidized loan with a 5 percent interest rate.
The loan has a nine-month grace period, meaning it does not begin to accrue interest and does not go into repayment until nine months after the student drops below half-time status (below 6 credits). Students then have 10 years to repay the loan.
Students who borrow $4,000 would have a monthly payment of $42.43 and total finance charges of $1,901.01 over the 10 years.