- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Nursing Loan is a Subsidized Loan with a 5% interest rate.
The Loan has a nine month grace period, meaning that it does not begin to accrue interest and does not go into repayment until nine months after the student drops below half-time status (below six credits). Students then have ten years to repay the loan.
Students who borrow $4,000 would have a monthly payment of $42.43 and total finance charges of $1,901.01 over the ten years.