- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Credit Card Repayment Calculator: If you are carrying a credit card balance, or even thinking about it, use this calculator to find out how much your purhcases will really cost you.
- Net to Gross Calculator: "Gross" pay describes your stated rate of pay, whereas "net" pay describes how much you will receive after items such as federal and state taxes have been deducted. Use this calculator to estimate the difference.
Student Loan Repayment
- Standard, Extended, and Graduated Repayment: Generally, you will have 10 to 25 years to repay your federal student loans, depending on which repayment plan you choose. Use this calculator to evaluate your repayment options.
- Income-Based Repayment: This repayment plan for the major types of federal student loans caps your required monthly payment at an amount intended to be affordable based on your income and family size.
- Consolidation: Consolidation allows you to combine all (or a portion) of your eligible federal student loans into one new loan. Use this calculator to decide if consolidation is worthwhile. Note: Only Direct Loans are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). If you plan to pursue PSLF, you will need to consolidate any federal student loans that were not administered through the Direct Loan Program (e.g., FFEL Program Loans).
- Deferment and Forbearance: These options allow you to stop making loan payments for a specific period of time. Use these calculators to evaluate the costs associated with temporarily suspending your federal student loan payments.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.