Study Abroad Programs

Study Abroad Programs are available to students in the School of Law on a limited basis. Only Federal Direct Stafford and Alternative loans are available to students who wish to participate in this program. Students must:

  • Provide a written permission letter from the Dean's Office.
  • Provide proof of admission into their program.
  • Provide the name and phone number of a contact person at the sponsoring university.

For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office's Law School counselor for the Summer Study Abroad Aid Request Form.