- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Study Abroad Programs
Study Abroad Programs are available to students in the School of Law on a limited basis. Only Federal Direct Stafford and Alternative loans are available to students who wish to participate in this program. Students must:
- Provide a written permission letter from the Dean's Office.
- Provide proof of admission into their program.
- Provide the name and phone number of a contact person at the sponsoring university.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office's Law School counselor for the Summer Study Abroad Aid Request Form.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.