- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Study Abroad Programs
Study Abroad Programs are available to students in the School of Law on a limited basis. Only Federal Direct Stafford and Alternative loans are available to students who wish to participate in this program. Students must:
- Provide a written permission letter from the Dean's Office.
- Provide proof of admission into their program.
- Provide the name and phone number of a contact person at the sponsoring university.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office's Law School counselor for the Summer Study Abroad Aid Request Form.