- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Webex is a cloud-based collaboration tool.
Webex allows you to learn, meet, message and share files anywhere from any device. Webex will augment UMB’s learning experience by providing Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Webex Events and Webex Training to students, faculty and staff.
Get Started Using Webex Meetings
- Login to Webex!
- Welcome to Webex (video)
- Getting Started Signing In at UMB (video)
- UMB Quick Reference Guide
- How to Sign in to Webex at UMB
- Webex Meetings Quick Overview
- Webex Teams Quick Overview
Webex Support and Training
The following WebEx training video reviews WebEx functionality in full. It is a recording of a live session offered to UMB employees.
The following Cisco website offers instructions on a number of different features within Webex Meetings.
- Ongoing Webex Training (Cisco offers free live instructor-led training where you can ask questions and get tips” then put the link as “Cisco Training Offerings)
- UMB Support: To request a Webex License or inquiries about using Webex, please contact your School for further assistance/guidance.
- SOM (School of Medicine) - Help@som.umaryland.edu
- SON (School of Nursing) - Help@umaryland.edu
- SOL (School of Law) - Infoserv@law.umaryland.edu
- SOP (School of Pharmacy) - Help@rx.umaryland.edu
- SOD - Sodhelp@umaryland.edu
- SSW (School of Social Work) - Sswmediacenter@ssw.umaryland.edu
- CITS and Central Administration Staff - Help@umaryland.edu
General support hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday