- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is 1 TB of personal, web-based file storage for faculty and staff.
OneDrive for Business allows for easy downloading, uploading, editing, and even sharing of files. Microsoft has created a series of short training videos explaining how OneDrive can be utilized and showing many popular tasks one might do with this web-based utility.
New to OneDrive? View these introductory videos to get started!
Get started using OneDrive for Business:
Additional OneDrive features:
- Understanding the Open/Save as Menu
- Version Control for OneDrive
- OneDrive Recycle Bin
- Share OneDrive Files and Folders