- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
In order to improve the search functionality within SharePoint and make it easier for users to find information, metadata should be used. Metadata is an underlying definition or description that helps to identify/explain the information, such as the title, author, subject matter, file size/date/type. To learn more about metadata and how to use it correctly, refer to this link.
To setup metadata navigation and filtering, following these directions.