- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Digital notebook for capturing, storing and sharing information on any device.
- Type, write, or draw with free form feel of pen to paper
- Search and clip from web to picture ideas
- Collaborate with others and sync to anywhere
Stylus or fingertip can be used; handwritten notes can be converted to typed text and content can be highlighted and include colors/shapes.
To learn more about OneNote, please visit the Microsoft OneNote help center. Under each topic (Get Started, Take notes, Format notes, etc.), detailed instructions on various features can be found.