- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Esri's ArcGIS is a geographic information system (GIS) for working with maps and geographic information.
It is used for: creating and using maps; compiling geographic data; analyzing mapped information; sharing and discovering geographic information; using maps and geographic information in a range of applications; and managing geographic information in a database.
The system provides an infrastructure for making maps and geographic information available throughout an organization, across a community, and openly on the Web.
Specify Windows 32-bit or 64-bit, or Linux
Faculty/staff departmental use:
- License cost is covered for the following, as a result of these groups paying the annual renewal:
- Schools of Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy & Social Work
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Family Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Child & Adolescent Pyschiatry
- Shock Trauma & Anesthesiology Research
- All others please email us. Additional licenses are currently $335 per department or school, and will be pro-rated as additional licenses are purchased.
- ArcGIS for Desktop installation media = $10.
- Additional media for extensions are available at $10 per disc.
For more information, please visit this website.