- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Sharing content within your site with others is a great way to increase collaboration and grant permission to other people to access the Sharepoint site.
When you share content, you will have the ability to choose the permission level (depending on your permission level – you can only assign permission that is equal or less than your own) that the individual you are sharing with will have.