- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Hippodrome Theatre Parking
Receive parking privileges at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Grand garage for theatre customers.
All visitors to UMB Grand garage to provide parking for Hippodrome events.
Additional information is provided on UMB Parking and Transportation Services website.
- In order to expedite the flow of traffic after a show, theater parkers must pay upon entry into the designated garage.
- The pre-paid rate will begin 3 hours prior to an evening or weekend matinée show.
- Garages accept cash, credit, UMB voucher, or UMB Access Card upon entry.
- On a weekday matinée (shows before 5 p.m.) visitors will pay the visitor rate or will be redirected to other garages.
- A ticket will be exchanged for payment to allow rapid exit from the garage.
- Note: If you are a UMB Employee use swipe card.