- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB is recognised as one of the pre-eminent public research universities in the nation. These procedures will assist users in achieving success in their operations and ongoing research.
These procedures guide high quality service to investigators, fostering research and the process of grant work at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Currently this section includes our standard business procedures for Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA).