- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Special Event Parking
Request parking privileges for special events parking in University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) garages.
Faculty, staff, and students seeking parking for individuals to park on campus due to a special event for the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB), University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) or Non-University entities.
Depending on the size and time of the event as space permits, visitor and guests will be able to park on campus at the visitor rate. For more information see the UMB Parking and Transportation Services website.
- Complete the Request for Special Event Parking form online.
- Determine billing and coordinate with Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) Parking Coordinator.
- A maximum of 34 reserved spaces is available for reserved parking at Pratt Street Garage. There is a cost per space/per day on level 3.
- At least 10 days in advance of the event, provide completed form and guest list (preferably by email) to your Parking Coordinator.
- At least two weeks prior to your event, a security officer from the Department of Public Safety must also be requested as part of event request.
- To determine costs and availability of security call (410) 706-3402 and complete work request with Public Safety.