- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Request for space including additions, relocations, other space related lssues.
University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) management level employees.
- Determine of the amount of new or additional space to be requested, the preferred location, and the justification for the requested space
- Ensure proper approvals.
- If the request originates from one of the schools on campus seek approval of the appropriate dean.
- If the request originates from an administrative department seek approval from the appropriate Vice President.
- Complete the Space Request Form.
- Send completed form to the Office of Capital Budget and Planning by one of the following methods:
- Mailing hard copy to Saratoga Building, 220 Arch Street, Room 02-113, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Fax to (410) 706-0675
- The Office of Capital Budget and Planning will respond within five business days.
Fill out my online form.