Effective 11/22/2022 the forms for billing to and from UMMS have been eliminated!  Departments can submit payment requests (i.e. money paid to UMMS) via NONPO State Payment and billing requests (money due from UMMS) via CBS Billing.  Questions?  Contact

General Accounting oversees and processes transactions related to asset management, customer billing, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, and monthly reconciliation with the state financial system.