- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Qualtrics is easy-to-use online survey software that’s powerful enough to perform even the most sophisticated research.
With Qualtrics, survey creation is simple. You can easily collaborate your surveys and results with other faculty and analyze results inside and outside the platform (connect to SPSS, SAS, etc).
How do I log in?
Contact your Division Administrator, listed below, for login details.
How do I learn how to use it?
Qualtrics has a great collection of self-help resources, including:
How are people like me using Qualtrics?
- Academic research
- Class quizzes
- Classroom learning
- Course evaluations
- Conduct academic research
- Enhance your resume
- Improve class projects
- Launch field studies
- New! Qualitative research with text analytics
Who is my Division Administrator?
- School of Medicine — SOM Help Desk, 6-3998
- School of Pharmacy — Shannon Tucker
- School of Law — Simon Canick
- School of Dentistry — Nikki Booker
- School of Nursing — Matt Rietschel
- School of Social Work — Dave Pitts
- Administration — Sarah Steinberg (CITS Training)