- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
KR High Level Budgets
A “high-level” budget has annual direct and indirect (F&A) costs for a proposal with little to no budget detail. In certain situations, you have the option to enter a high-level proposal budget in Kuali Research.
In all cases, be sure to follow any applicable instructions of your department and/or Dean's Office with regard to use of high-level budgets.
You have the option to enter a high-level budget in Kuali Research:
- If you are entering budget detail in a sponsor submission system such as Workspace, ASSIST, Fastlane
- If you are creating an NIH modular budget
- If you are creating a clinical trial budget on a separate spreadsheet
- For some other non-Federal sponsor submissions, with SPA approval
There are two methods for entering a high-level budget in KR for non-S2S proposals: the KR Summary Budget method and the Non-personnel Budget Entry method.
- You must use the Non-personnel Budget Entry method for NIH Modular budgets (see separate instructions)
- You must use the Non-personnel Budget Entry method if the F&A rate cost basis is MTDC (Modified Total Direct Costs) and there are ANY excluded costs (equipment, subaward, etc.).