- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Lane shifts are expected to cause traffic congestion in the coming months as I-95 work enters next phase.
The MTA has added service between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore in an effort to link UMCP and UMB.
New bike pump and workstation coming soon!
Zipcar at UMB!
Enjoy the freedom of having a car with no hassle and less cost! Join Zipcar and reserve cars by the hour or day, 24/7.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Office of Parking and Transportation Services strives to provide students, faculty, staff, and visitors with the best possible parking and transportation experience.