- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Adding Stored Value on Student One Card Debit Accounts By Schools and Other Units
Effective: April 1, 2012
Policy Applies To: All students and faculty and staff
Policy Number: 0001
Functional Area of the VP-In-Charge: Office of Academic Affairs, Campus Life Services
Purpose: To establish procedures and guidelines for Schools and other units to add Stored Value on Student One Card Debit Accounts
Policy Statement: The primary purpose of the One Card Debit Account System is to offer students, faculty, and staff a secure and easy way to make purchases with the use of their One Card campus ID. Schools or other units may only add “Stored Value” to student accounts for reimbursement of incurred expenses during the academic year related to a student’s academic program, e.g., printing and copying costs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requests by schools or units for adding Stored Value to a student’s debit account must be approved by the dean or his/her designee and must state the intended expense reimbursement to the student(s). Please complete and submit attached form.
- Requests will be reviewed in the Office of Academic Affairs, Campus Life Services and, as needed, the Office of Financial Services, the Office of Financial Education and Assistance, and the Office of University Counsel will be consulted to ensure compliance with University, System and regulatory requirements.
- Only the Senior Vice President and Chief Academic and Research Officer or his/her designee may approve the adding of stored value by a school or unit through the One Card Office.