- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Clinical Research Contracts
- Negotiates Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) with commercial partners to enable review of clinical trial protocols, including sponsor-initiated trials.
- Negotiates Clinical Trial Agreements with commercial partners (CTAs) and Amendments to CTAs.
- Coordinates CTA negotiation and execution with Clinical Billing Analysis.
- Does NOT negotiate CTAs funded by government, foundation and other non-profit organizations; this function is handled by ORD’s Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA).
Contact CRC: Amshu Siddalingaswamy, Manager, Contracts and Grants
Submit a Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) or CTA Request Form
(Click on UMBiz on the enterprise menu and use the same User name and password you use for myUMB)