- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Student Counseling Center provides professional counseling and psychiatric services for currently enrolled full and part-time UMB Students. Our goal is to help promote and maintain the emotional wellbeing of UMB students and serve as a resource to the entire University community.
WELCOME NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
The Student Counseling Center is excited to welcome students to campus!
The Student Counseling Center will be offering groups this spring semester for UMB students. Please check back in August for more information.
The Student Counseling Center would like to welcome Nicole Gloff, M.D. and Sarah Gruszka, Psy.D. as the newest members of our clinical team!