- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Pascault Row Apartments
Eight historic row houses located on West Lexington Street and provide residents with a true Baltimore living experience.
Fayette Square Apartments
Fayette Square combines the best features of luxury apartment living with all the essential elements for today's sophisticated scholar, all within steps of University’s of Maryland, graduate schools.
- New starting August 2014 - Fayette Square is pet friendly. Call (410) 706-5523 for more information.
- We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 for both Pascault Row and Fayette Square. Applicants will be assigned on a space available basis.