- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
A membership is your ticket to take advantage of URecFit offerings and recreational sports programs.
Guided tours are available upon request. Any group with a member younger than 18 years of age is required to be lead by an URecFit staff member.
Questions about URecFit Membership? Call (410) 706-7529 or email email@example.com.