- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
SPA/SPAC update meetings
In conjunction with our partners in Sponsored Projects Administration and Compliance (SPAC), Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) holds quarterly update meetings to inform the campus of the latest updates in research administration and changes to policies and procedures. Each meeting includes a Question and Answer session. Either SPA or SPAC will send out the agenda 3 to 4 days before each scheduled meeting.
Contact Dennis Paffrath with suggestions for agenda items or future topics.
None scheduled at this time.