- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Started in 1994, the Staff Senate serves as an advisor and a channel of communication to the President and the President's cabinet in the areas of policy and procedures, which affect the quality of the staff's work-life and their level of contribution to the strategic goals of the University.
Topics of Investigation and Action
- Policies and procedures affecting eligible employees
- Work environment and staff morale
- Issues impacting wages, benefits, and working conditions
- Community and outreach activities
Who We Are
Council of University System Staff (CUSS)
The Senate is also responsible for filling the three representative seats for the University on Council of University System Staff (CUSS).
The Staff Senate has Senate Committees on Communications, Community Outreach, Council of University System Staff (CUSS), Policy and Legislation, and University Life. We have appointed Senators who serve as liaisons to the Staff Senate on various Universitywide committees.
Do you see something around campus that bothers you? Do you think something needs to be fixed or improved? The Staff Senate represents you, and we want to hear what you have to say.