- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Residency petitions for the Summer 2016 term will be accepted April 25, 2016, through the close of business on May 31, 2016.
Residency petitions for the Fall 2016 term will be accepted June 6, 2016, through the close of business on August 22, 2016.
Graduating Spring 2016?
The deadline to file a Diploma/Certificate Application for Spring 2016 is February 7, 2016. To file a Diploma or Certificate Application login to SURFS you can find the application in the Student Records area.