- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Residency petitions for the Fall 2016 term will be accepted June 6, 2016, through the close of business (4:30 p.m.) on August 22, 2016.
Graduating Fall 2016?
The deadline to file a Diploma/Certificate Application for Fall 2016 is September 11, 2016. The diploma application can be found by logging into SURFS and going to the Student Records section.