- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- RESIDENCY PETITIONS: Petitions for the Spring 2018 term will be accepted November 20, 2017, through the close of business (4:30 p.m.) on January 22, 2018.
Graduating Spring 2018?
The deadline to file a Graduation Application for Spring 2018 is February 4, 2018. The diploma application can be found by logging into SURFS and going to the Student Records section.