- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
User Access and Requests
Use the quick links to add a new user in Kuali Coeus, update user roles and access, or add a non-UMB person, sponsor or subrecipient in Kuali Coeus. Detail about these requests and information about other Kuali Coeus-related requests is below.
Gaining access to Kuali Coeus
A Kuali Coeus User must have a UMB Employee ID or must be an Affiliate entered in the UMB Community System whose Community System record indicates a request for Kuali Coeus access.
- Upon receipt of a User Roles request, roles will be added for a UMB employee or Affiliate to allow the user to create, edit, or view proposal and/or award records for authorized units.
- Use your UMID and password to log in to Kuali Coeus. You may also access Kuali Coeus via the myUM Portal. After logging on to myUMB, you will find a link for Kuali Coeus on the left hand side.
User Roles Request - add roles for a new user in Kuali Coeus
Change a User's role(s) or unit(s) - request changes to existing Kuali Coeus User roles. Please use this request to add or remove roles or to update unit access. To inactivate a User who is no longer at UMB or who no longer requires Kuali Coeus access, please submit your request via email.
Add non-UMB persons, sponsors, subrecipients
Use the Address Request if you can't find the person or entity that you need for a proposal or subaward
- Add non-UMB persons, such as collaborators, sponsor contacts, subrecipient contacts, consultants.
- Request that a new sponsor be added in Kuali Coeus
- Request that a new subrecipient be added in Kuali Coeus
- Tips on searches in Kuali Coeus
Other Kuali Coeus Requests (send an email)
Update existing Address Book, Sponsor or Subrecipient information in Kuali Coeus - Send an email with information to identify the record (Address Book ID, Sponsor ID, entity name, person's name) and describe the updates needed.
Proposal Approver Updates – To request an update to a unit’s approval map, send an email describing the changes.
Email Distribution List Updates – To update the email distribution lists used by SPA and SPAC for proposal and award notifications, send an email describing the changes.