- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Proposals with subrecipients
Required documents from each proposed subrecipient:
- Statement of Work (SOW), including a clear description of the work to be performed, proposed timelines, and deliverables. Statement of Work template
- Commitment form: Is the proposed subrecipient on this list of FDP Clearinghouse Pilot participating institutions?
- If yes, the FDP Pilot Subrecipient Commitment Form must be completed and signed by the subrecipient's authorized official.
- If no, the must be completed and signed by the subrecipient’s authorized official.
- Biosketches and other documents, as required by the sponsor.
- Budget and Budget Justification, including the subrecipient’s direct and facilities and administrative (F&A) costs, calculated using the subrecipient’s approved F&A and fringe benefit rates.
- For S2S proposals, choose the Subrecipient Budget form that corresponds to the funding opportunity. The Proposal S2S tab, Forms sub-panel identifies the name of the required form. When the subaward budget is uploaded (Budget Actions tab, Subaward Budget sub-panel), the Form Name column is autopopulated. The form name on the S2S tab (e.g. RR_SubawardBudget10_30_1_3) and the Form Name in the budget module (e.g. RR_Budget10_1_3) should be similar. Contact your SPA Team for assistance.
- Subaward Budget Forms (select and download)
- Upload subaward budget form (instructions for Kuali Coeus)
Kuali Coeus Address Request — Subrecipients are entered on the Proposal tab, Organization/Location panel, Other Organizations subpanel. Submit an Address Request if the subrecipient does not appear in Organization Look-up in Kuali Coeus.
DUNS number requirement for subrecipients — A DUNS number is required for all subrecipients under federal funding. The DUNS number must be provided on the subrecipient's budget form when a detailed budget is required. If the organization does not yet have a DUNS number, please direct that organization to: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform