- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Proposals with subrecipients
Required documents from each proposed subrecipient:
- Statement of Work (SOW), including a clear description of the work to be performed, proposed timelines and deliverables
- Budget and Budget Justification, including the subrecipient’s direct and facilities and administrative (F&A) costs, calculated using the subrecipient’s approved F&A and fringe benefit rates.
- Commitment form: Is the proposed subrecipient on this list of FDP Clearinghouse Pilot participating institutions?
- Additional documents required by the sponsor
Kuali Coeus Address Request - submit this request if the subrecipient does not appear in Organization Look-up in Kuali Coeus. Subrecipients are entered on the Proposal tab, Organization/Location panel, Other Organizations subpanel.
DUNS number requirement for subrecipients - the DUNS number is required for all subrecipients under federal funding. The DUNS number must be provided on the subrecipient's budget form when a detailed budget is required. If the organization does not yet have a DUNS number, please direct that organization to: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform