- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB's Kick Off Walk for Heart and Stroke
Join us Thursday, Sept. 22 at noon for UMB's kick off walk for the American Heart Association's 2016 Heart & Stroke Walk. First 300 walkers will receive a long sleeve I Heart UMB shirt (minimum donation required).
CPR and AED
Would you know how to react in an emergency? Prepare yourself for the unexpected by taking one of our safety classes.
Add a little splash to your workout!
Check out our infinity pool with a built in hydrotherapy bench with water and air propulsion jets.
Campus Life Services welcomes all new and returning students! We've got an exciting schedule of events designed to help you get settled at UMB.
- The shower availability in the men's locker room will be limited, while we complete a tiling project.
Adjusted pool hours - September 22 - 27
Thursday, Sept 22 – 6 – 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept 23 – 6 – 8:30 a.m. and 11 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept 24 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, Sept 25 – 1 – 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept 26 – 6 – 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept 27 – 6 – 8:30 a.m. and 2 – 9:30 p.m.