- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Temperatures on the running track are higher than normal (7/27/15).
- URecFit in collaboration with the Office of Community Engagement will be providing enriched educational, health and wellness experiences and opportunities for Baltimore City school children throughout the summer. The following spaces are reserved for this group:
- All pool lanes are reserved on 7/31 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- Room 415 is reserved on 8/7 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- All pool lanes are reserved on 7/14 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- Basketball Court 2 & MAC Court are reserved 8/3 - 8/7 from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Racquetball Court 1 is reserved 8/3 - 8/7 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Racquetball Court 1 is reserved 8/10 -8/13 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Men's and Women's locker rooms will close at 9 p.m. on 8/14 for maintenance. The Unisex locker room will remain open.
- URecFit summer hours are in effect
Adult and Pediatric CPR and AED 5:30 PM | SMC Campus Center, Room 351 CPR and AED training for adults, children and infants. This hands-on skills training prepares them to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in people of all ages.
New Membership Rates and Options effective 8/1 12:00 AM | URecFit Check out URecFit's new membership rates and options effective 8/1