- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Take steps toward a healthy you and join the fight against heart disease and stroke by signing up for the 2016 American Heart Association Heart Walk.
CPR and AED
Would you know how to react in an emergency? Prepare yourself for the unexpected by taking one of our safety classes.
Join us for the best tournament ever. Check out registration and sponsorship details.
Add a little splash to your workout!
Check out our infinity pool with a built in hydrotherapy bench with water and air propulsion jets.
Campus Life Services welcomes all new and returning students! We've got an exciting schedule of events designed to help you get settled at UMB.
- Beginning Monday, August 22, the shower availability in the men's lockeroom will be limited for about 2 weeks, while we complete a tiling project.