- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life Services says "Welcome Back!" to all new and returning students! We've got an exciting schedule of events designed to help you get settled at UMB.
CPR and AED
Would you know how to react in an emergency? Prepare yourself for the unexpected by taking one of our safety classes.
Add a little splash to your workout!
Check out our infinity pool with a built in hydrotherapy bench with water and air propulsion jets.
- URecFit in collaboration with the Office of Community Engagement will be providing enriched educational, health and wellness experiences and opportunities for Baltimore City school children throughout the summer. The following spaces are reserved for this group:
- Room 415 is reserved on 8/7 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- All pool lanes are reserved on 8/14 from 2:30 - 5 p.m.
- Basketball Court 2 & MAC Court are reserved 8/3 - 8/7 from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Racquetball Court 1 is reserved 8/3 - 8/7 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Racquetball Court 1 is reserved 8/10 -8/13 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Men's and Women's locker rooms will close at 9 p.m. on 8/14 for maintenance. The Unisex locker room will remain open.
- URecFit summer hours are in effect until Aug. 16