- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Take steps toward a healthy you and join the fight against heart disease and stroke by signing up for the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Walk. The first 250 individual participants who register on the AHA website and raise a minimum of $50 will receive a long sleeve UMB t-shirt.
CPR and AED
Would you know how to react in an emergency? Prepare yourself for the unexpected by taking one of our safety classes.
Add a little splash to your workout!
Check out our infinity pool with a built in hydrotherapy bench with water and air propulsion jets.
- Locker rooms will be closed periodically on 10/8 for drain cleaning.
- Raquetball courts 1 & 2 will be closed Monday's 4-6 p.m. November - March for a community engagement program.
- Basketball Courts 1 & 2 will be closed Friday 10/16 from 2pm-5pm for a facility reservation.